Thank you Gursimran Kaur for nominating me for the Liebster award. I am so glad that you thought I was worth it.
This is my third nomination, I had been nominated by NJ and AMERICAN MALE prior to this very nomination. I would like to apologise to them for not posting their nomination, I genuinely never had the time.
I am grateful to all three of you for nominating me.
Below are the rules –
- Link back the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Display the Liebster award logo in your post.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees.
- Notify all nominees via social media or blogs.
Here are the answers to all 11 questions –
1.What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Ans : I think I’m a headstrong and determined person. Once i have made my decisions, nothing moves me and I put in all my might and efforts to work upon them.
2.Do you own a dream ? What is it ?
Ans. Like everyone else in the world, I too have a dream. I want to serve my country in the defense forces, Army to be specific.
3.Do you believe in God ?
Ans. I do believe that there exists an energy in every particle of the universe, the one that is indestructible. That energy sustains the universe, not sure if that’s god. I am a believer but to me, God is the very form of truth and energy.
4. What is your favorite book?
Ans. Ah, this is a very tough one. I have so many books that I love to death but If I were to name one, I’d say ‘A thousand splendid suns’ by KHALEID HOSSEINI.
5.Summer or Winter ?
6.Red rose or Black rose ?
Ans. Black rose.
7.Hot coffee or Cold coffee ?
Ans. Cold coffee.
8.What is your life’s purpose ?
Ans. To do something extraordinary for the country.
9.Do you believe in magic ?
Ans. Ofcourse I do, but I believe that the magic is only inside of us.
10. What is the best thing about your life?
Ans. I have the most supportive family and friends.
11. What do you think about my blog 😉 ?
Ans. I think you are a phenomenal writer. It is riveting to me how you knit emotions into words. You are extraordinary!
My nominees are-
- Hargun Wahi
- Ngobesing Romanus
- Jonathan Caswell
- lyrical impressions
My questions are-
- Do you have a bucket list? If yes, what are top three things on it?
- What is the best thing about your personality?
- Do you like to travel? What is your dream holiday escape?
- Books or Cinema?
- Friends or lover?
- Are you a morning person?
- What is your most longstanding dream?
- Where do you see yourself 8 years from now?
- Roses or Orchids?
- Skies or oceans?
- Do you have an ideology? What is it?